Book Jackie for Your Next Event
Jackie’s vast experience allows her to speak on a variety of topics.
- Twenty-two years in the corporate world of radio sales and management
- Eight years as an independent marketing consultant
- Jackie received over 100 hours of training as a Stephen Minister and Stephen Leader through her church
- Jackie overcame an eating disorder and can speak to recovery and healing
Her favorite topic is helping people experience greater joy and flow in their personal and professional lives.
Programs can be customized to your group.
Here are some examples:
- Four Steps to FLOW (Flow is an acronym that outlines the four steps.)
- Passion, Peace, Productivity – How to ignite, receive, and take action through mindfulness and meditation practices
- The Power in Being Still
- Jackie also speaks to topics related to her books: God Notes – Daily Doses of Divine Encouragement and coming in February, The Freedom to Eat – 10 Secrets for Lasting Weight Loss and Inner Peace
“Jackie Trottmann has such a way of connecting with her audience. She has such a calming manner about her. You just linger on her every word. True to her inspiring book God Notes, she has a way of seeing so much more in a one word than most see in an entire article or book. If you are looking for a professional speaker for your next Corporate event or Women’s group I suggest you book Jackie.”
“Jackie truly speaks from the heart. When you listen to her, you know divine inspiration is flowing. Jackie gives her audiences new perspectives, ideas, and clear takeaways to carry her wisdom with them. Her presentations are meaningful and impactful.”
Coach, Author, Speaker
“Jackie Trottmann is a breath of fresh air. She recently spoke at my event and it was a blessing to have her share with my group. She brings the love of God to light and her words are inspiring, encouraging and also enlightening. Several audience members told me that her message impacted them deeply. Her work is anointed and just what the world needs in these sometimes dark and crazy times.”
Branding & Market Domination Strategist
Creator of Audacious Faith
“Jackie taught our group how to stop the daily running we do in our business so that we can take time for ourselves. Her own stories of being in a corporate environment for years coupled with stories of others she has worked who lived through stress, feeling like there was never enough time, helped us see that taking time for ourselves actually helps us live a more fulfilled life. Jackie inspired us to live from our core values to strengthen not only our faith but also our business so that we can live life with peace and joy. Thank you Jackie for sharing your story of success so that we can be successful!”
Director of the St. Louis Tapestry Network